Please send to email@example.com
– Your resume
– A copy of your transcript
– How will your fund your studies. Check the scholarships page for ideas. Some key opportunities and deadlines:
- Imperial College President’s Scholarship (applications 3 times per year: early November, early Jan, mid March)
- China Scholarship Council (applications en of January)
- AI in health care CDT (early Jan), LISS DTP
- Occasionally, departmental scholarships
– A short proposal of your project idea. I would expect 2-3 pages written in proper academic English, with bibliographical references. It should allow me to assess your competency in writing, the merit of your project proposal and its relevance to the work we do. A good way to start is by browsing at some of our publications.
Once I have replied, if your interests much ours and your qualifications are appropriate, I will ask you to write a more complete proposal and eventually we will have a phone interview.
Once you I have accepted you, please follow the process described here
We have number of PhD funding opportunities. You can find more information here.
Also, I am part of the Centre for Doctoral Training in AI and Healthcare that offers scholarships. More information here. CSC scholarships have a special track for Imperial candidates, so if you are from China you might be able to apply.